Monday, November 28, 2005

Now that I am back at work, my spirits are magically raised. I like being a productive member of society, dagnabbit.

I spoke to one of the CL Christian Chrises today. He laughed a lot and said that I had a nice voice. So far, so good. He told me a couple of times how much he liked my drawing. He should see the results when I actually try. I told him he could call me again. Oooh, exciting. Will the budding romance survive a second phone call? I double checked his e-mail and I noticed there were no ellipses. I think that is a good sign.

I hope you had a great weekend. I played hockey on the concrete with my nephew today it was a blast.
I have to go to bed now for work tomorrow. Thanks for emailing me, it was nice to hear from you. What did you do during the weekend? Any more cute drawings you want to email me? I would like to look at it!

-Christopher


On second glance, I am noticing other mechanical issues.

Bald Man
I wonder if this Christopher is bald?

::

I had to write some cover letters yesterday and I confess, they were pretty dull. I wonder if I should try to write my cover letters with as much passion as I compose CL ads?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers