Friday, December 23, 2005

FAT TRANNY BITCH


truck, originally uploaded by camille94019.

After a hearty brekkie of omelets with the M*ster, the OIC, the Contessa and myself decided that we needed to go walking at East Cliff. So we tootled over to that side of town. I thought it would be efficacious to park in the lot down on Pleasure Point. I have never parked there before, and I didn't know what to expect. We found many attractive, scantily clad surfers changing their clothes, lots of cars and no empty spaces. We did a few laps and finally, the Contessa spotted a cherry spot right in front of us and she screamed, "GO FOR IT!" I noticed out of the corner of my eye a rather large white truck on the right. I noticed that it was moving toward the same spot, but at that point, I didn't care. The prize was nearly in my possession. He tried to block my, but the silver bullet proved to be quite maneuverable, and we slid in without incident.

I gave him the finger with my shoe

The White Truck wasn't put off so easily. He parked himself right behind us, I could feel his hate boring into the back of the car. The Contessa recommended that we stay in the car, 'til they go. I threw my door open, and in a fit of playground pique, I propped my feet on the door.

"F* you," my feet said

FAT TRANNY BITCH, the driver hurled at us.

I knew from years of playground survial, the posture is critical, this was no time to put our heads down. We spilled out of the car, with our best devil-may-care attitudes, careful not to make eye-contact with the morons in the WT.

"Thats a dangerous game, you girls are playing," said a bystander.

I laughed, and said we were "badass enough" for this parking lot.

::

Tho' I was relieved to find the silver bullet was intact when we returned. I checked all four tires before we piled in, after taking in the fine sea air.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers