Friday, December 9, 2005

Thoughts On Thursday


The Trees on Pacific, originally uploaded by camille94019.

Again I find myself in a staff lounge trying to pull together a coherent post in five minutes or less. I think I have a cold, and I can feel those nasty little viruses causing neural congestion.

How do you spell lounge, anyways? This doesn't have a spell check.

Men Writing All the Time

I spent a significant amount of time yesterday sitting at my typewriter composing a letter to the Pyro. I asked him to write me a letter. He complied. I was so happy, sitting in the kitchen, listening to KZSC, drinking tea. The kitchen was flooded with beautiful winter sunlight, the persimmons were just screaming Hermes orange and the house was peaceful. Time stopped as I pounded on the Olivetti.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers