Monday, March 20, 2006

Groan mumble mumble

Burl

Thoughts going through my head while I drive the 80 mile commute

blah blah
the bossman just emailed
blah blah
wants everything by Thursday
blah blah
possibly the busiest week of my life
blah blah
don't know when I am going to get things done
blah blah
why am I still broke?
Can't you tell I am trying to get some zines printed?
need a vacation
blah blah
still sick
Did you see the snow on Mt Hamilton this morning?
blah blah
The house is cold and empty
blah blah
when am I going to get paid?
blah blah
can I draw now?
blah blah
April is almost here!
blah blah
I seem to be offending everyone
blah blah
I have been late to work consistently since January
blah blah
I haven't done my taxes (I'll probably owe)
blah blah
There will be no one to kiss next week
blah blah
at least that nasty cough is gone
blah blah
insurance bill is overdue
blah blah
checks haven't cleared
blah blah
want to close that damn account
blah blah
relationships are getting complicated
blah blah
every one is raw and grumpy from the cold
blah blah
seem to say all the wrong things
blah blah
the future doesn't seem all that cheery
blah blah
nothing to look forward too
blah blah
is this depression?
blah blah
a pill certainly can't give me the feeling that I am making enough money
blah blah
angst
blah blah
maybe I should plan a trip,
just to have something to look forward too
blah blah
there is nothing on the radio and the CD's are scratched
blah blah
commuting is intolerable and so is living in Mutton
blah blah
Flip Flop has a crummy third world economy and offers no hope of career advancement
blah blah
surely these issues aren't just unique to me
blah blah
wouldn't want to be a poor farmer in some dust bowl
blah blah
somehow people figure out how to live with the constant uncertainty
blah blah
and thrive, even
blah blah
who cares what the water heater is set to?
blah blah
I am sick of being single
blah blah
if I was married, at least someone else could worry about me
blah blah
what is wrong with my faith?
blah blah
unconfessed sin robbing me of my joy?
okay, I confess it all.
blah blah
why do I feel so hideous?
blah blah
I need food
blah blah
isn't the mountain pretty?


No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers