Tuesday, May 30, 2006

And the Candidates are Rolling In

Bald Man and a Technical Difficulty

The male CL readers never cease to surprise me.

Tallies

grad students/musicians

2

cardiothoracic surgeons

1

Ellipse Freaks...conspiracy-theory-nuts (see below for an example)**

1

Camera Freaks (my olympus has 8.1 megapixels!)

2

catholics/christians

2

Agnostics

1

improv teachers (I am going to steal your post for my class!)

1

positive short answers

15 (and counting)

poets (see below for an example)++

1

Negative responses

1 spam

Pec Pictures

1

Penis Pictures

0

East Bayers

4

Men Over 50

6

Flip Floppers

4

** ...wow, you sure have a ...well-maintained-map of living/dying!  it was very-well-written! (...maybe ...you're  the one who can ...handle  my web-site-Paragraphing...? & ...Web-Design-Work?)   U-see, i have the:

++
Wanting to own a piece of earth
trees told by geometry
to listen
for an eternity sand
reconstituted
into a hand-forged wing we
wander looking for that place
that waits
for our slow feet
to find
their way. We
have added new voices to the story
we tell
wherever we go

by J.G.


So far I am enjoying the poetry the most. He sent me another great poem about snow men and bb guns. The cardiothoracic surgeon said he loved me and that he expected to have a satisfying sex life. Ha Ha.

                       

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers