Friday, May 26, 2006

Its Friday


Tulips, originally uploaded by camille94019.

I sat down to blog a few hours ago. I couldn't write until I had a new picture to post. The latest batch is from my formerly out-of-favor oktomat. It had been having problems with a few of its shutters not firing. When the pictures came back, they would sport disconcerting black rectangles. I solved that through the magic of photoshop. Not very well, either, but who is looking? It also seems to have light leaks and various other krappy karakteristiks, but really, its lomo, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I am not sure where the time went. Clarks (the developers) changed their website, so I can only download 1 at a time (instead of 50, as in the days of yore) and Flickr doesn't have batch operations since they went "gamma" which means that you can only edit one photo at a time, instead of ten. I am thinking of going back to a physical album with glue and scissors, it would be less time consuming.

We are having amazing, sunny, million dollar days here in FF. The flowers are happy. This might be the prettiest spring I have ever experienced. This photo is relatively recent. I am particularly pleased with the blurring bloom in the upper leftish quadrant.

This afternoon I am teaching my last comic book class for the semester. I need to write little thank you notes. This group of children has been one of the most delightful I have ever had the pleasure of working with.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers