Monday, May 29, 2006

The Manse, the DVD Player and the Kickboxing.


Purple House, originally uploaded by camille94019.

I just arrived from the Manse. We relaxed all morning in our pyjamas watching DVDs.

Hey, how do you get this thing to play?!

One of my parents' neighbors upgraded their DVD player and gave their old one to them because, according to Pater, they felt sorry for them (the VHS tape player had been the reigning King of Entertainment since 1982). We had good family bonding time fiddling with yet another remote. The movie was entertaining, but I kept thinking more stuff happened inbetween the flight from the Beaver's Dam to the Big Battle. Mom and I cried when Aslan died. Somehow knowing that he was going to come back didn't assuage our grief.

Next entertainment, Tae Bo!

My mother thinks that I think that she isn't active enough, so she made a big deal of showing me her latest acquisition-- five DVD's of Billy Blank's Tae Bo (only one had been opened). Since I had been gorging myself all weekend on the KB's snack bag, I threw on my sneakers and popped in a disk. The KB kept me company by skating circles around me in her roller skates while I practiced my "moves".

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers