Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tuesday Evening Greens


Purple Head Wrap Woman, 2, originally uploaded by camille94019.

I got on the internet to do productive things, like look for a job, but somehow, I am finding myself here, looking at this picture and finding it to be resonant today.

I am back in Flip, where I am not working. At least not right now. The geographical conflict of my life is driving me nuts. I am tired of thinking about it. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I will be back in Mutton, which seems to be getting further and further away. I am pining for the train.

I don't know who this woman is, but I can relate to the way she is yelling for no apparent reason. Maybe she is mad, or perhaps she is hailing someone. How do we live with constant frustration? Is that a normal part of being alive?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers