Monday, June 26, 2006

Mean Monday Reds


Me and some graffitti, originally uploaded by camille94019.

Wah Wah Wah Wah.

My Big Zero CO2 Emission Crash Pad Plan for this week fell through late last night , and so now my car is full of a week's worth of living accoutrements and no where to go except home. I feel like a spiritual Okie caught between work, home and an old jalopy (no uncle Jed and no crying babies, fortunately). I was looking at the cost of staying at a local hostel, even though its pretty cheap (22/night) its still more expensive than gas.

More CL Madness

The Contessa and I met some of the fish she caught in her last CL net. They were both tall, Jesus-loving Berkeley-ites. We met them at Lulu's and then we took them home (!) and fed them dinner (the Contessa had a bunch of left-overs). I don't feel any dating coming on, but they were nice gents, and I wouldn't mind seeing them again. After dinner, we all went to church. This was by far, the best CL experience the Contessa and I have had as a pair.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers