Wednesday, August 2, 2006

The Three Minute Blog Entry


more blue from Thailand, originally uploaded by camille94019.

I have three minutes before I have to be back in the classroom. I took the train/bus today. Those polar ice caps are refreezing as I write. (wouldn't that be nice?)

Its Weds! I am doing well! The shock of starting two new classes is finally wearing off. I'll be starting a Real Job teaching art at the end of the month. I can feel those future students breathing down my neck already. I am trying not to let myself feel completely inadequate. I can do it! Yes I can!

Oooh, I have one more minute before I have to run. Stress! The Pressure! What am I going to say for the next 30 seconds! Will I have mind-blowing revelations! Will I reveal my secret passwords and account information! Will I make the 3:37 train to Hose? Oh the questions! Oh the suspence! I am going swimming this afternoon with Nori! Life is Good!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers