Saturday, June 16, 2007

The KB Backstory


Teasing the KB, originally uploaded by camille94019.

The KB is my sister. We have about 23 years between our birthdays. We have the same parents (but really, is anyone exactly the same after 23 years has gone by?). She is eight. "KB" is short for "Knee Biter"-- a name she absolutely hates, so I shortened it to the acronym, which she concedes is kind of cute. I have two sisters in all. The middle sister doesn't figure in this blog often, though I love her very much.

The KB is one of my favorite people in the world.

3 comments:

John B. said...

So: this is going to make it up to her for posting pictures of her wallet on your blog?

It just might work.

I'm pleased to make her acquaintance. Thanks for sharing her picture with us.

Anonymous said...

KB is an awesome companion to have at a party. We had a fabulous time making our own exquisite corpse drawings at your birthday party a few years back. She's way cooler than my sister.
H

Kay Cooke said...

Adoroarorable!

Blog Archive

Readers