Friday, May 16, 2008

Menace at the Iceberg


movie
Originally uploaded by camille94019
A week ago, Hippy Liesa invited Dutch and I to the California College of Art's Master of Fine Arts Show. We had a wonderful time. Especially fun was the iceberg stage we found in a studio. Don't mind the IKEA lounger in the front. Next time we will move it.

I would go to art school again if I could make nifty stages like this all the time. Its just plywood and paint. I don't know who the artist is, I wish I could give her credit (I am pretty sure she's a woman).

This also might be another reason I love Dutch

3 comments:

H said...

Have I already mentioned that this Dutch-person is a keeper?

H said...

And I deleted my old blog and started a new one... I got bored one day.

H said...

DAMN! You had access to a hot single, brown man with a job who likes geeky women? Why did I leave my cellphone in the car last night? I had to work in PA today anyway... the music teacher gave one of her many floral bouquets to me.

Blog Archive

Readers