Friday, January 23, 2009

I have been trying to write for the past hour.  I just deleted a page of unfinished sentences and half thoughts.  I can't seem to pick one to consider at any length.  Is this an effect of long-term stress?

Things I have been distracted by:

The Family Guy (what a wretched show, but I can't seem to peel myself away)
Reading blogs (much better use of time, but still.  Props to John B for making me wish I was in a college English class again, and to MB for making me laugh).
Facebook.  I am finding many of my old highschool classmates for the first time, but the most interesting people are not to be found (I even tried google).  Although it would help if I knew how to spell her name...
The butternut squash in the oven, vis, keeping the fire alarms silent, in spite of the quantities of black smoke pouring out of it.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers