Wednesday, February 16, 2005

My last entry got sucked into the ether again. It will join all of my socks. I don't know what happens.

I find it comforting that it is Wednesday. Somehow I recovered from my surly bad mood of yesterday. According to The Midnight Disease, its not depression unless it lasts at least 14 days. I can't imagine letting it go on that long. I suppose the sufferers don't have much of a choice. Or do they? I haven't the foggiest idea of what I am talking about.

Wednesdays have their charms. One can start anticipating the weekend and the week just doesn't have that spirit grinding intimidation anymore. Something about looking at the week through the lens of Monday that just puts me in a funk. But Wednesday has perspective on things. Nothing is that intimidating on a Wednesday.

I just like tping the word Wednesday. It makes so little sense.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers