Tuesday, September 20, 2005

oil change


oil change, originally uploaded by camille94019.

Its raining right now.

I really never had a preference for the weather today.

Normally I greet the first rain of the Autumn with joy. I wasn't expecting rain 'til October... we had a wet Spring. Hm.

Today is a bit different.

Willie M is working on my car.

Was working on my car.

Sadly, I don't have access to a garage.

He's taking a break where it is drier.

There are places I have gots to go later.

I hope it dries up so Willie can get back to work.

----

I walked to the bank today to deposit a check so I could pay Willie. On the way I took some pics of a group of elderly folks all with their heads under a hood. I also took a picture of a man who was lovingly cursing his old van. Three days it has been down, he said, three days without work. I hear ya, man.

We are all members of the no-runny-car club.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers