Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Contessa dared me to post this.

cleavage

::

I can't believe it! I completely forgot to include this gem in last night's entry.

from "Mookie" of Fremont

Let me first ask, why iz it hard to get a nice convo to chop it up with a female from CL?? we all (men & women) describe what we want from a man/woman in a ad... but why only reply to a email only once?? I know if u aint feelin' them u dont have to reply back, just let it go.. I understand if u dont like someones one liners, smarts or looks... thats fine, because thats ur call to do what u want too... but why reply to a ad, and dont return the email they send back to u from ur reply?? Or why would u email only once after someone has replied to ur ad and stop?? we all have our reasons, I am just tryn to find my position with a real woman... so I will give this another shot... hopfully I can get some real women to reply and would like to take the time to see who we both really are around one another... if it works great, if not, we got to move on like we have been doing before we crossed paths.... so herre I go...

Well, he is bald, but somehow I don't think I am his "real woman."

He said "position." (snigger snigger snigger)

Epilogue

We did get a reply from Mr I-Can-Write.

here's the complete exchange.

Dear Contessa and Marquessa,

Thank you kindly for your thoughtful e-mail.

With Much Appreciation,

S---
"I want to beg you, as much as I can... to be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves...Do not seek the answers which cannot be given you (by another) because you would not be able to live them (another's answers). And the point is, to live along some distant day into the answer."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

-----Original Message-----
From: The Contessa
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 1:56 AM
Subject: Your CL ad

Sir,

We are writing to you to compliment you on your beautifully written CL ad.  After perusing too many poorly written ads, seeing yours was like a breath of fresh air. 

We find you appealing, however, we live in California.  We were scrolling through the New York CL ads in hopes of finding a well written gem in contrast to the garbage we had been sifting through on the California CL site.  We were wondering what is it about our state that inspires such a nadir of illiteracy.  We noticed that, overall, the New York ads were of a higher caliber than the California ads.  We are considering relocating.

We wish we had an apropos quote to insert here, but we'd rather you provide one.

We hope you find a woman who appreciates your talents and we wish you all the best.

Yours,

The Contessa

and

The Marquessa







 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Readers